Recovery & Performance | $189
IV Hydration Therapy
Sport the healthy glow with our recovery and performance IV Therapy infusion. This infusion is perfect after a long day on the golf course, tennis courts, or intense workout. This hydrating, nutrient-rich IV balances sodium levels and replenishes electrolytes. Relieve soreness from muscles broken down by exercise with our rebuilding and repairing nutrients.
Essential B Vitamins, including Vitamin B12, aid in cell growth & development, and breakdown of carbohydrates, fats, and alcohol. These B Vitamins are the building blocks for a healthy neurologic and cardiovascular system.
+ Breakdown carbohydrates, fats, and alcohol.
+ Enhance beauty by promoting healthy hair, skin, and nails.
+ Work to counteract the damage caused by free radicals – molecules that breakdown healthy cells and contribute to aging and disease.
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant found in every cell in the body. It is made of three amino acids combine in different patterns to make all of the proteins in the body. Glutathione has many important functions, including:
+ making DNA, the building blocks of proteins and cells
+ supporting immune function
+ forming sperm cells
+ breaking down some free radicals
+ helping certain enzymes function
+ regenerating vitamins C and E
+ transporting mercury out of the brain
+ helping the liver and gallbladder deal with fats
+ assisting regular cell death (a process known as apoptosis)
Ascorbic acid can act as an antioxidant that may help protect cells from free-radical damage, absorb iron, create collagen and boost immunity.
This mixture is packed with B-complex vitamins, which may help keep skin and blood cells healthy and convert nutrients into energy.
Amino Acids Blend
This blend of essential amino acids can help enhance athletic performance, decrease muscle loss, burn fat more quickly and improve metabolism speed.
This essential blend of minerals helps reverse the effects of dehydration, remove toxins and replenish vitamins.
Benefits of IV Infusion
A combination of B-Complex vitamins is essential in maintaining a variety of vital bodily functions. This includes but is not limited to muscle tone, lining in the digestive tract, and increasing the health of the nervous system. In addition, B-Complex aids in nourishing your skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and liver.
- B1 (Thiamine) aids in cellular production and nerve conduction.
- B2 (Riboflavin) key component in cellular energy production and respiration.
- B3 (Niacinamide) energy production by converting carbohydrates, fats, and protein into glucose.
- B5 (Dexpanthenol) aides in adrenal function, stimulates “healing” from a cellular level, relieves symptoms of arthritis, lowers cholesterol, and stimulates hormone production.
- B6 (Pyridoxine) known as the “anti-stress vitamin” is critical in immune function and cardiovascular health. Jump starts metabolism and neurotransmitter health. The key component in weight loss, blood sugar stabilization, and healthy skin.
- A dynamic antioxidant that diminishes common cold duration.
- Boosts cardiovascular health and shown to significantly accelerate wound healing.
- A necessity for bone health assists fluid homeostasis from a cellular level.
- Improves nerve regulation and transmission.
- Is crucial in proper body function.
- Assists in boosting cardiovascular health and lowering blood pressure.
- Necessary to maintain healthy muscle function.
B12 [ Optional Push ]
- Essential vitamin the body can not produce. B12 plays many roles in your body.
- Energy production by converting carbohydrates into glucose.
- Decreases fatigue and helps regulate metabolism.
- Boosts red blood cell production.
GLUTATHIONE [ Optional Push ]
- The “most important” endogenous anti-oxidant in the central nervous system.
- It helps the body detoxifying by getting rid of free radicals. Which maintains the optimal function of the nervous system.