Recovery & Performance | $189
IV Hydration Therapy
Sport the healthy glow with our recovery and performance IV Therapy infusion. This infusion is perfect after a long day on the golf course, tennis courts, or intense workout. This hydrating, nutrient-rich IV balances sodium levels and replenishes electrolytes. Relieve soreness from muscles broken down by exercise with our rebuilding and repairing nutrients.
Essential B Vitamins, including Vitamin B12, aid in cell growth & development, and breakdown of carbohydrates, fats, and alcohol. These B Vitamins are the building blocks for a healthy neurologic and cardiovascular system.
+ Breakdown carbohydrates, fats, and alcohol.
+ Enhance beauty by promoting healthy hair, skin, and nails.
+ Work to counteract the damage caused by free radicals – molecules that breakdown healthy cells and contribute to aging and disease.
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant found in every cell in the body. It is made of three amino acids combine in different patterns to make all of the proteins in the body. Glutathione has many important functions, including:
+ making DNA, the building blocks of proteins and cells
+ supporting immune function
+ forming sperm cells
+ breaking down some free radicals
+ helping certain enzymes function
+ regenerating vitamins C and E
+ transporting mercury out of the brain
+ helping the liver and gallbladder deal with fats
+ assisting regular cell death (a process known as apoptosis)
Ascorbic acid can act as an antioxidant that may help protect cells from free-radical damage, absorb iron, create collagen and boost immunity.
This mixture is packed with B-complex vitamins, which may help keep skin and blood cells healthy and convert nutrients into energy.
Amino Acids Blend
This blend of essential amino acids can help enhance athletic performance, decrease muscle loss, burn fat more quickly and improve metabolism speed.
This essential blend of minerals helps reverse the effects of dehydration, remove toxins and replenish vitamins.
Benefits of IV Infusion
A combination of B-Complex vitamins is essential in maintaining a variety of vital bodily functions. This includes but is not limited to muscle tone, lining in the digestive tract, and increasing the health of the nervous system. In addition, B-Complex aids in nourishing your skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and liver.
- B1 (Thiamine)
- Helps prevent injuries to the nervous system, brain, muscles, digestive system
- Helps with peripheral neuritis i.e. nerve inflammation
- May improve athletic performance
- B2 (Riboflavin)
- Aids the body in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, fats aids in energy production
- Keeps nerves, muscle, skin healthy
- Aids in the production of niacin, absorption of B1,3,6
- B3 (Niacin)
- Helps with cholesterol metabolism at high doses (increases good, decreases bad and triglycerides)
- Niacin Deficiency causes Pellagra (skin inflammation, diarrhea, memory issues)
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Aids in the digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, making RBCs, Sex, and Stress hormones
- Helps wound healing
- B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Important for brain development, and keeping the nervous and immune systems functioning optimally
- Works in conjunction with B9 and B12 to help keep homocysteine levels in check, reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Helps with morning sickness associated with pregnancy
- A dynamic antioxidant that diminishes common cold duration.
- Boosts cardiovascular health and shown to significantly accelerate wound healing.
- A necessity for bone health assists fluid homeostasis from a cellular level.
- Improves nerve regulation and transmission.
- Is crucial in proper body function.
- Assists in boosting cardiovascular health and lowering blood pressure.
- Necessary to maintain healthy muscle function.
B12 [ Optional Push ]
- Essential vitamin the body can not produce. B12 plays many roles in your body.
- Energy production by converting carbohydrates into glucose.
- Decreases fatigue and helps regulate metabolism.
- Boosts red blood cell production.
GLUTATHIONE [ Optional Push ]
- The “most important” endogenous anti-oxidant in the central nervous system.
- It helps the body detoxifying by getting rid of free radicals. Which maintains the optimal function of the nervous system.