IV Hydration Therapy
BOOST your body’s defenses with our immunity-boosting infusion. This IV Hydration Therapy infusion rebuilds your system after a cold or flu and protects yourself against other viruses and common illnesses. In addition, as an immunity-boosting infusion add a push of B12, Glutathione, or Thymosin Alpha 1 to maximize your immunity!
Essential B Vitamins, including Vitamin B12, aid in cell growth & development, and breakdown of carbohydrates, fats, and alcohol. These B Vitamins are the building blocks for a healthy neurologic and cardiovascular system.
- Breakdown carbohydrates, fats, and alcohol.
- Enhance beauty by promoting healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Work to counteract the damage caused by free radicals – molecules that breakdown healthy cells and contribute to aging and disease.
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant found in every cell in the body. It is made of three amino acids combine in different patterns to make all of the proteins in the body. Glutathione has many important functions, including:
- Making DNA, the building blocks of proteins and cells
- Supporting immune function
- Forming sperm cells
- Breaking down some free radicals
- Helping certain enzymes function
- Regenerating vitamins C and E
- Transporting mercury out of the brain
- Helping the liver and gallbladder deal with fats
- Assisting regular cell death (a process known as apoptosis)
Thymosin Alpha-1 inserted subcutaneously is a major component of Thymosin Fraction 5 found in the thymus. The thymus is responsible for regulating the immune system. Ta1 is prescribed to optimize the performance of your immune health and improve general wellness by preventing infections such as the common cold or the flu. It acts to augment T-cell function; T cells are a part of the adaptive immune system which fights infection Based on the literature, Thymosin Alpha 1 has been shown to:
- Exhibit antibacterial properties
- Exhibit antiviral properties
- Exhibit antifungal properties
- Increase vaccine effectiveness
- Suppress tumor growth
- Enhance the function of certain immune cells
- Help eradicate unhealthy cells
- Stop infection or cancer growth
- Strengthen your immune system
- Improve symptoms of associated with chronic fatigue
Optional Push Add Ons:
B-12 | $50
Glutathione | $50
Thymosin Alpha 1 Booster | $50
Ascorbic acid can act as an antioxidant that may help protect cells from free-radical damage, absorb iron, create collagen and boost immunity.
This mixture is packed with B-complex vitamins, which may help keep skin and blood cells healthy and convert nutrients into energy.
Zinc chloride is used to help reduce the duration of illnesses, prevent infection, and speed up the body’s healing process.
Benefits of IV Infusion
A combination of B-Complex vitamins is essential in maintaining a variety of vital bodily functions. This includes but is not limited to muscle tone, lining in the digestive tract, and increasing the health of the nervous system. In addition, B-Complex aids in nourishing your skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and liver.
- B1 (Thiamine) aids in cellular production and nerve conduction.
- B2 (Riboflavin) key component in cellular energy production and respiration.
- B3 (Niacinamide) energy production by converting carbohydrates, fats, and protein into glucose.
- B5 (Dexpanthenol) aides in adrenal function, stimulates “healing” from a cellular level, relieves symptoms of arthritis, lowers cholesterol, and stimulates hormone production.
- B6 (Pyridoxine) known as the “anti-stress vitamin” is critical in immune function and cardiovascular health. Jump starts metabolism and neurotransmitter health. The key component in weight loss, blood sugar stabilization, and healthy skin.
- A dynamic antioxidant that diminishes common cold duration.
- Boosts cardiovascular health and shown to significantly accelerate wound healing.
- Crucial minerals the body needs in “trace” amounts for optimizing health.
- Zinc is essential for cellular health, hormone optimization, and a strong immune system.
B12 [ Optional Push ]
- Essential vitamin the body can not produce. B12 plays many roles in your body.
- Energy production by converting carbohydrates into glucose.
- Decreases fatigue and helps regulate metabolism.
- Boosts red blood cell production.
GLUTATHIONE [ Optional Push ]
- The “most important” endogenous anti-oxidant in the central nervous system.
- It helps the body detoxifying by getting rid of free radicals. Which maintains the optimal function of the nervous system.