Beauty Glow Up
IV Hydration Therapy
Fight Acne, Reduce Wrinkles, and Tired Skin From The Inside Out. Look and feel your best with healthy skin, hair, and nails prior to your event or night out. Loaded with a custom blend of vitamins and electrolytes.
Essential B Vitamins, including Vitamin B12, aid in cell growth & development, and breakdown of carbohydrates, fats, and alcohol. These B Vitamins are the building blocks for a healthy neurologic and cardiovascular system.
- Breakdown carbohydrates, fats, and alcohol.
- Enhance beauty by promoting healthy hair, skin, and nails.
- Work to counteract the damage caused by free radicals – molecules that breakdown healthy cells and contribute to aging and disease.
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant found in every cell in the body. It is made of three amino acids combine in different patterns to make all of the proteins in the body. Glutathione has many important functions, including:
- Making DNA, the building blocks of proteins and cells
- Supporting immune function
- Forming sperm cells
- Breaking down some free radicals
- Helping certain enzymes function
- Regenerating vitamins C and E
- Transporting mercury out of the brain
- Helping the liver and gallbladder deal with fats
- Assisting regular cell death (a process known as apoptosis)
Optional Push Add Ons:
B-12 | $50
Glutathione | $50
Ascorbic acid can act as an antioxidant that may help protect cells from free-radical damage, absorb iron, create collagen and boost immunity.
This mixture is packed with B-complex vitamins, which may help keep skin and blood cells healthy and convert nutrients into energy.
Biotin is one of the B vitamins (a.k.a. Vitamin B7), which can fortify keratin infrastructure and may help promote healthy hair, skin and nails.
Benefits of IV Infusion
A combination of B-Complex vitamins is essential in maintaining a variety of vital bodily functions. This includes but is not limited to muscle tone, lining in the digestive tract, and increasing the health of the nervous system. In addition, B-Complex aids in nourishing your skin, hair, eyes, mouth, and liver.
- B1 (Thiamine)
- Helps prevent injuries to the nervous system, brain, muscles, digestive system
- Helps with peripheral neuritis i.e. nerve inflammation
- May improve athletic performance
- B2 (Riboflavin)
- Aids the body in the breakdown of carbohydrates, proteins, fats aids in energy production
- Keeps nerves, muscle, skin healthy
- Aids in the production of niacin, absorption of B1,3,6
- B3 (Niacin)
- Helps with cholesterol metabolism at high doses (increases good, decreases bad and triglycerides)
- Niacin Deficiency causes Pellagra (skin inflammation, diarrhea, memory issues)
- B5 (Pantothenic Acid)
- Aids in the digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, and fats, making RBCs, Sex, and Stress hormones
- Helps wound healing
- B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Important for brain development, and keeping the nervous and immune systems functioning optimally
- Works in conjunction with B9 and B12 to help keep homocysteine levels in check, reducing the risk of heart attack and stroke
- Helps with morning sickness associated with pregnancy
- Contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, and mucous membranes, the nervous system.
B12 [Optional Push]
- Essential vitamins the body can not produce. B12 plays many roles in your body.
- Energy production by converting carbohydrates into glucose.
- Decreases fatigue and helps regulate metabolism.
- Boosts red blood cell production.
GLUTATHIONE [Optional Push]
- The “most important” endogenous anti-oxidant in the central nervous system.
- It helps the body detoxifying by getting rid of free radicals. Which maintains the optimal function of the nervous system.